CAR CRUSHERS JUNK CARS WITH or WITHOUT TITLES
Car Crushers cash for junk cars was established in 2008. The price of metal was at an all time high. The price was at 13 cent a pound or 13 dollars a hundred pounds. What was soon to be known as Car Crushers cash for junk cars became associated with Newell Recycling in East point Ga. They are the biggest metal crushing and recycling center facility in the state of Georgia. We were encouraged to bring all of our junk cars to there location. This is the final destination where junk cars could be dismantled properly with an eco safe environment. Our company has had an on going business relationship with Newell Recycling since then. Car Crushers cash for junk cars has established a good reputation over the years. Our customers refer our junk car towing services to their family, friends, and associates.
How it works
Our process is just simple as 1, 2, and 3. Here goes:
- Contact us and tell us the year, make, and model with a brief description of the overall condition of your junk car. We will then give you a quote over the phone. If you accept the quote, we will then get the location address of your junk car and dispatch a tow truck driver to meet you at the location.
- The driver will ask you for the title, and prompt you to sign in the designated area. You will also have to sign a bill of sale, and show your state issued ID, or driver’s license.
- After that, the driver will ask you for the keys to the car, and then pay you in cash in the amount of the quote. The driver will not negotiate the price.
- Then the driver will proceed, and load the car on the flatbed tow truck.
If you have any bad experiences with the tow truck driver, please feel free to call us @ 404-399-3474 and report a complaint.
Customer service is our main objective.
- Damaged cars can be parted out or sold as is. We buy junk cars as is and crush them. The metal from those cars are shredded to pieces. Cars are weighed and priced by the scale master.
- Broken cars are useless to keep in your driveway. They are hazardous because they leak fluids which are contaminants. Contaminants can cause harm if not disposed of properly.
- Wrecked cars are a eye soar. They make the neighborhood look trashy and neighbors get offended. Code enforcement can and will issue citations for having wrecked cars in living areas.
- Junked cars are vehicles which have been sold for recycling. Recycling cars is a eco- friendly way to safeguard the environment. Using and reusing metal over and over again is cost effective.
- Totalled vehicles are those in which can’t be fixed or repaired. They are only useful for used parts or for recycled metal. That recycled metal is used to produce any kind of product that’s made out of metal.
- Non-Running cars are no good for recreational use. Therefore careful consideration should be taking when deciding how to approach the problem. It could get costly when dealing with a Mechanic. Unless he/she is a good technician, the odds of diagnosing certain problems can be risky.
- Unwanted/Salvaged Title cars are mostly frowned on. Progressive people prefer cars with a good reputation. Vehicles that have been put back together send out a red flag and are considered untrustworthy.